Some people catch cold at the change of seasons, so I researched how people should prevent it.
1. Eat lean protein at every meal. For example, beans, soy, and seafood (particularly oysters and crab), almonds and cashews, are also good sources of protein, as well as magnesium, both of which help support a healthy immune system.
2. Shoot for 5 cups of fruits and veggies a day. For example, Vitamin A (sweet potatoes, carrots, and dark leafy greens) Citrus fruits (like lemons, oranges, and grapefruit), peppers, papayas, and broccoli, contain vitamin C,And vitamin E, found in nuts, seeds, and turnip greens.
3. Take a 10-minute walk a few times a day.
4. Get your vitamin D levels checked. About 50 nmol/L is generally enough to maintain overall health; less than 30 nmol/L is too low for most people. We can get from the sun and very few foods.
5. Reduce your stress levels.
6. Cook with olive and canola oils.
7. Limit your drinks.
I think it is very diffcult, but if we do that, we can prevent cold and our body became health.
You sould do that and I should do that:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment