Sunday, November 27, 2011

'Zombie Walk'

Mexico City Zombie Walk
                 
In Mexico City held "Zombie Walk". Almost 10,000 people joined this event.
This is held fifth annual.

The fifth annual Mexico City event is meant to celebrate diversity and human rights. The participants also collected donations for a local food bank.

The Associated Press MEXICO CITY - Thousands of self-proclaimed "undead" have gathered in the historic center of Mexico's capital for a "Zombie Walk" that organizers hope sets a world record. Th...
The Associated Press MEXICO CITY - Thousands of self-proclaimed "undead" have gathered in the historic center of Mexico's capital for a "Zombie Walk" that organizers hope sets a world record. Th...
Each countries or each cities have a lot of interesting events, and each events have important meanings. I think it is very good things. If I had enought time and money, I wannna go to a lot of countries and cities and then I join many events♪


No comments:

Post a Comment