Saturday, November 12, 2011

Marriage

Recentry, My host father often talks about marriage. Yesterday, we talked about intercultural marriage. Ryoko's[she is japanese who live with my hostfamily.] friend's boyfriend is American. She wants to marry with him, but her parents is against it because  her parents guess if her boybriend wants to get job in Japan, it it so hard and maybe his earnings is fewer than her earning.

I don't care about it. If my earnings is bigger than my hasband, it is no problem because I think married life is build by each cooperation. Money is important but not that all. Don't you think so??

I don't know who will marry with me. My parent's don't care about person's nationality. I also don't care. Anyway, to get married is so wonderful things so please don't divorse soon(>_<)haha  
 

2 comments:

  1. many people have each opinion about marriage.
    I think it's interesting to share each opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! Money is important,but it isn't the most important thing in your life.Love is the most important thing that everyone is looking for.And one day You'll find one!!^_^

    ReplyDelete