I found very interesting article. The title of an article is "Crooked teeth all the rage in Japan."
According to the article, in recent years, some Japanese women are paying dentists to create "crooked teeth" [Japanese say "yaeba"] artificially by affixing plastic front to their real teeth.
Rumor has it that Japanese men are attracted by "yaeba".
Recently, almost popular idol and actress have "yaeba".[it's real. not fake.] Some women tend to them, so they do like that.
I was so surprised!! I have ever heard kind of this story in Japan. However, I never even dreames that this story was written by a repoter for the New York Times.
I have two "yaeba". Some people said it is very cute, so It's my most attractive feature. However, I don't think to pay money for fake "yaeba" even if I don't have "yaeba". I think it waste money.
A reporter said "It's still changing their appearance primarily for men."
I think so, too. However, I think unvarnished appearance is the best.
I want to say "Please don't change your face:("
Thank you,
Miki Sogo

Miki, good story!! I agree with you on not having plastic surgery if not necessary. I think yaeba is cute, but I don't think guys who like you just because you have cute yaeba or attractive appearance are going to last long. However, now plastic surgery is so common and popular and almost every has one here or there, maybe guys are getting plastic surgeries also to attract women. WHat do you think? haha~~ Keep writing! I enjoy reading your blog! ;)
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion but I am one of many Japanese men who like yaeba.
ReplyDeleteHahaha~ it's cool, Yuya!
ReplyDeleteyour blog looks like KGU haha
ReplyDeleteanyway it's good
good story to share.
ReplyDeleteAnd you have really cute yaeba.^_^