Aloha! Nice to meet you. My name is Miki Sogo.
Today, I write about TOEIC test.
What TOEIC??
If you want to take TOEIC and you want to know TOEIC test cost, please check website of your country or country that you'll take TOEIC. Becouse fees vary by country, as prices are in local currencies.
When you take TOEIC, it does it take 2 hours.
1. Listening Comprehension 45 minutes
2. Reading 1 hour and 15 minutes
If you want to register, there are 3 ways.
1. online
2. Multimedia Kiosk
3. Application form
test dates for 2012 in the US.
January 14, February 11, March 17, April 14, May 12, June 9, July 7, August 11, September 8, October 6, November 3, Desember 8
Today, over 10,000 organization in 120 countries use the TOEIC test!
I need TOEIC score so I take this class.
How about you??
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood job. You let me know a lot of information about toeic. Im sure that after everyone read yours, they will apply more and more...^^
ReplyDeleteMiki, got your homework! I think I will take TOEIC again soon. Care to join me if you are still in Hawaii? :)
ReplyDelete