Saturday, November 12, 2011

Where Is Santa Claus From!?

Do you know where is Santa Clause From? 
I think Santa is from Finland. However, my hostparents said Santa is from the Nolrth Pole.
It is interesting! I don't know which is correct. maybe everyone don't know, so I researched about him.

According to article, Santa Clause was modeled on St. Nicholas. He is from Turkey, so Santa is from Turkey. However, people's image was Santa lives in cold area and he always take reindeer, so people decided he is from Nolth Pole. However, some children asked them parents "There isn't grass in Nolth Pole. What food does teindeer eat?" so people changed he is from Finland.

I was surprised! It is so fun. I didn't know that. There is Santa Clause Village in Finland. I want to go there someday♥

2 comments:

  1. heheheh. I really wanna go there like u. BUT i think u should have more info about learning jounaral. It should be help us improve more and how to know learn it better...
    good luck,...!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a good journal. I like how you take initiative to learn more by yourself. After you found out something you did not know or were not sure, you tried to find more information on the topic. I encourage everyone to do the same. I do this a lot myself, too. Self-learning is the only way to keep learning, and no one will stop you from learning. Miki, keep the good work!

    Maybe post the article you read here so we can read, too? :)

    ReplyDelete